Olympus Pen F shot audio slideshows...

what a wonderful series - photographically, historically, culturally, community...on so many levels. it really gives you an insight and understanding of the people!

it's really not an olympus story, yes that's equipment, but it so much more. Technically it is excellent, it really is great content which makes it real art!

A lot of work and done so well... really great.

Thank you for the insight and art!

Well. Bottom left from centre is overblown...

Nah.. Not really. The curve on that particular preset is a bit sharp. there is ton of detail there that I could easily pull out even in that JPG. The RAW file is fine. But yes, bottom left is overblown here... ;)

what a wonderful series - photographically, historically, culturally, community...on so many levels. it really gives you an insight and understanding of the people!

it's really not an olympus story, yes that's equipment, but it so much more. Technically it is excellent, it really is great content which makes it real art!

A lot of work and done so well... really great.

Thank you for the insight and art!

Thank you so much. I really appreciate that!

Bojan

Nah.. Not really. The curve on that particular preset is a bit sharp. there is ton of detail there that I could easily pull out even in that JPG. The RAW file is fine. But yes, bottom left is overblown here... ;)

Thank you for follow up. It just like bw negatives I have. The image is on the negative, but getting it printed, scanned with all of the highlights is tricky.

Hi Bojan, really nice work. I'm a bit confused, are you using an Olympus Pen F film camera on this project, or the new Olympus Pen F digital camera?

Best,
-Tim

Back