pics of your zeiss ikon...

Beautiful Justus. A great combo I'd have to own if I was using film.

Ah, that's the sad thing. My favourite camera left behind by the digital world. Time and the monochrom have pretty much precluded me from shooting film, but I still love the Ikon and have not yet brought myself to part with it.

MIke

the best

the best

hi...i can say it´s the bst rf i´ve ever owned...let it go just to get me an m9, many times think about leaving the digital m9 in favor of a black new ZI...

4730405047_1c157597ff_b.jpg

5829926113_7621c9a30b_z.jpg

Zeiss SW with Zeiss ZM (Zeiss Biogon 21mm f2.8). So you think your lens is slow - the pinhole lens on the SW is around f256.

L1000070.jpg

This year in June, when another photographer wanted to play around with my digital Leica, I took the Zeiss Ikon for the day. I made the picture of that beauty, while I was waiting.

The lens is gone now, replaced with a Sonnetar, but I will keep the ZM. Lovely camera.

My first rangefinder, first film camera, Love the camera, love the biogon!

10472994943_9e1ea08a92_b.jpg

It's a beautiful camera, but those metal strap rings are going to ruin the finish. I suggest you check out some of the straps in other pictures in this string for better solutions.

Cheers,
Dez

My wife ordered this surprise cake for my 34th birthday!
A replica of my ZI, loaded with chocolate and cookie mosaic...

#smile
U49529I1403534070.SEQ.2.jpg

#selfie
U49529I1403534069.SEQ.1.jpg

I would like to thank her for all the joy in my life!

My wife ordered this surprise cake for my 34th birthday! A replica of my ZI, loaded with chocolate and cookie mosaic... #smile #selfie I would like to thank her for all the joy in my life!

Fantastic cake, and clearly a wonderful wife. You are a lucky man! I love the selfie shot :)

We had great time this evening! This cake brought many smiles and laughter!
I that selfies are some kind of a trend... (...or is some characteristic of contemporary times)

thanks for sharing :) but.... is that LCD on the back? so digital-ZI is reality after all? :D

As this cake is made by pictures of my own ZI, the girl that cooked the cake who also has no clue about the camera, added this patch on the back.
I have added a patch of tape in order to stop the leatherette from dissolving.
It seems that the previous owner used to focus with his right eye...and his nose caused a "hole" on the leatherette.

I think that I have to consider aki asahi, or camera leather for a replacement of the leatherette.
...or just wait for the digital ZM...;-)

Back