gelatin silver print (summar 50mm f2) leica m3

Amsterdam, 2013

Erik.

52828510376_5e11e207bf_b.jpg

gelatin silver print (summilux 50mm f1.4 black paint v1) leica m2

https://www.flickr.com/photos/erik_v...60643/sizes/l/

Erik.

View attachment 4810003
A beauty! But on another subject, I overhauled a 35mm Biometar 2.8 for Contax I, II etc. and need to find someone to have a look. I got a deal [i thought.] and found one aperture blade was arrogant...but got it operational. When I took it apart to clean the glass I was not certain I put the front lens in facing in the right direction [it took me a while to figure out how to take it apart to begin with and not damage the lens] Is there someone here that can do that? Thanks in advance.

A beauty! But on another subject, I overhauled a 35mm Biometar 2.8 for Contax I, II etc. and need to find someone to have a look. I got a deal [i thought.] and found one aperture blade was arrogant...but got it operational. When I took it apart to clean the glass I was not certain I put the front lens in facing in the right direction [it took me a while to figure out how to take it apart to begin with and not damage the lens] Is there someone here that can do that? Thanks in advance.
Thank you! I've never seen a Biometar in the flesh. Isn't it better to try a Nikkor 35mm f2.5 first? I have one and it fits the Contax l.

Erik.

Back