Post your Holga pictures here...

For a "Plastic Fantastic", the Holga really doesn't do that bad of a job. And in a weird way, it's kind of fun to shoot.

HolgaJeep.jpg

Best,
-Tim

Nice photos Tim, thanks to keep this thread alive!
I had a plan to shoot with my Holga this month but because of a stupid accident (a bone is broken!) for a few weeks I cannot use my right arm and hand :( so I cannot shoot the Holga with only my left hand.

robert
PS: maybe with the help of my wife I can load it and put on a tripod...

Monica Forss is a Holga Photographer I follow on Flickr... definitely worth a look at some of her images.
The link gets you to one image and then find the album it's in below on the page.
Lots of European travel scenes... good stuff.

^^^ Nice one David
Your Holga has some extra Holga going on there... look at those corners.
At the moment I'm waiting on a Color Flash version. I hope it has as much character as your Waste Level finder version !

Another oldie
Emily waiting by Adnan, on Flickr

Thank you Andy. Nice shot of yours as well.

I got that Holga from a well-known local photographer having a yard sale. This is the first roll through it and I am quite pleased with the look this Holga has. Also I love having the WLF for different angles. It was a bit of an adjustment getting used to using a WLF. Been a while.

Another:

60910007 by David O, on Flickr

wow you guys have really been keeping this thread alive. I remember this place was a graveyard when I had my holga.

Sharpness?

Sharpness?

While all of the Holga pictures have less than sharp corners, the centers seem reasonably sharp. The Holga that I bought some years ago had no areas of sharpness, not the center nor the edges, at infinity or any other setting. Just my copy?

While all of the Holga pictures have less than sharp corners, the centers seem reasonably sharp. The Holga that I bought some years ago had no areas of sharpness, not the center nor the edges, at infinity or any other setting. Just my copy?

They are all different. I have the glass lens version so maybe it is a bit sharper?

I've been wandering if there was a thread for Holgas and here it is! Needs more photos! I will be posting some after i get a couple scanned.

Back