Post your Sony RX1 Images

lam

Well-known
Local time
6:09 AM
I couldn't find an RX1 photo thread so figure why not start one :) I just got one tonight, so only one photo so far. I'd like to see what other members have been doing with theirs, I know i'm not the only one..

A rainy cold start. by lamlux.net, on Flickr

Hi Dave - I shoot RAW and then import to Lightroom. After cropping (if required), I'll begin PP by converting to a B&W film emulation in one of two plug ins - Silver Efex Pro or DxO. I'm preferring the results from the latter at the moment. I then re-import back into LR, who I usually make a few more minor adjustments. Possibly exposure, then usually slight increases to contrast and blacks. Very occasionally I may dodge and burn if I feel the image requires it. And I always finish off with a slight vignette (sometimes, not so slight).
I have been known to dabble with the clarity slider, but its rare.

Hope that helps! :)

10483407476_72913936e9_z.jpg

I met with a seller this afternoon and agreed to buy the camera on Monday. Darn! I should have taken the cash with me, but I didn't want to make an impulse buy.
RRS grip, Voigtlander OVF, Sony EVF, Sony hood. I will give it a few days before I put my Leica M9-p and various lenses as well as my EM-5 and lenses all up for sale. Even my Leica film stuff and maybe my Hasselblad.

Wow ... awsome IQ in all these images!

For a moment I thought I was in the Sigma forum? :angel: :D

Back