Postcard Print Sale Project

SimonSawSunlight

Simon Fabel
Local time
5:08 AM

I have decided to make and sell postcard sized prints (10x15cm on Hahnemühle Baryta paper) of three series:

Postcards from the Waterfront
Waterfront.jpg

Postcards from Japan
image-asset.jpeg

Postcards from Another Time
another+time.jpg

I thought this might be something other RFF'ers would want to get behind and get their own postcards out and circulating. It's definitely a lot more accessible than selling and buying full-sized prints and having to frame them and whatnot.

I'm curious as to what condition the cards will arrive at their destination in if sent like a regular postcard, but that's part of the fun. I do have envelopes just in case.

RFF has each year a postcard project, Simon. In the most recent one, several RFF members stated their preference to send postcards without being in an envelope. The wear and tear from being through the postal systems was part of the charm, was their explanation.

RFF has each year a postcard project, Simon. In the most recent one, several RFF members stated their preference to send postcards without being in an envelope. The wear and tear from being through the postal systems was part of the charm, was their explanation.

I have been quite out of the loop, it seems. Regarding the patina I definitely agree, others may not. :D

I took part in many of the postcards project at RFF and I fully agree that the patina adds something special, makes the postcard alive!

I have participated in the postcard project in the past, but it’s been a while. Is there a thread that will point me to the next round?

Back