Resources online/offline for Nude photography technique and approach?

ishpop

tall person
Local time
6:56 PM
I am interested in educating myself on the various approaches to Nude photography. I am starting from scratch, and really do not even have extensive experience with portraiture, let alone shooting nudes. I would sign up for a class but am short on time and finances. I have seen some impressive work from RFF members n the past, and am curious if there are any good sources of information any of you might recommend to better understand the key factors in creating quality nude photographs.

I acknowledge that I have left the subject or theme of what I intend to do out of this post, and that is because I am still exploring that. I hope that by better understanding some of the classic approaches and techniques, maybe I can then figure out what I might want to achieve with my own photos.

I have not eveb decided what gear I will use for these photos. I simply have a model that is very flexible and open minded, and I have always wanted to experiment with nude photography but never had an opportunity before.

Thanks!

Back