Sculpture, Statues and things that don't move much.

28088569_012adea1f6_o.jpg

taken with mamiya 6 folder
multiple exposure

These "things" are not supposed to move much. But they did...hope they are still acceptable...

Attachments

• P8050068WNW.jpg
    P8050068WNW.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 0
  • P8050077WNW.jpg
    P8050077WNW.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 0
James, the statues are really nice - where did you find them? They seem to be themed and together in the same environment. Beautiful light in the photos.

Jerevan said:
James, the statues are really nice - where did you find them? They seem to be themed and together in the same environment. Beautiful light in the photos.

They are in a small town about 2 hours drive north-east of Melbourne - "Marysville".
There is a strange fellow who makes the sculptures (terracotta) and has a garden full of them. They are designed to fit in the garden and are often made out of tree stumps and whatever else. My photo.net gallery has a collection of shots from there.
Bruno (the sculptor) was originally from Belgium, but grew up in South America somewhere. He's a very interesting fellow. I thnk he makes his living from tourists walking through the garden and the sales of sculptures all over the world.
photo.net Gallery
10025113-md.jpg

Here's one taken with a Zorki 4 and Jupiter 8.
Centennial Park in Sydney.

Attachments

• BronzeFootballer.jpg
    BronzeFootballer.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 0
m3 + Coll-Summicron.

shot on Maco ORT25c with orange Filter (@EI 12), dev. Rodinal 1:100 20min

My recent most favorite

Attachments

• Maco_25_Orange_Sphinx.jpg
    Maco_25_Orange_Sphinx.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 1
Lions, Art Institute, Chicago. Kodak C-41 "B&W," EI 320, Voigtlander Vito II 35mm folder, @ about f 8, 1/250 sec.

Attachments

• vito_aa_lion1.JPG
    vito_aa_lion1.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 0
  • vito_aa_lion2.JPG
    vito_aa_lion2.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Another one...

Another one...

Here's another one from about 5 years ago. I call it "Fallen Angel". I get the that's "evil" or "demonic" all the time. But I like it.
581668-L-1.jpg

One more

One more

Another favorite of mine. It's a shot of a great sculpture over the entrance of the Associated Press building in New York City.

18786343-L.jpg

Back