Searching for Ricoh GXR firmware update files

Thomas, I have these Ricoh GXR firmware updates archived:

GXR firmware update 1.37
GXR firmware update 1.40
GXR firmware update 1.44
GXR firmware update 1.50
GXR firmware update 1.51

Each of the above is a folder containing a zip file with the complete update set as well as several description files, each folder is about 10Mbytes in size.

Let me know if you want any one or all of them, and we'll figure out how to get them to you efficiently. (DropBox is usually useful for this sort of thing.)

G

GXR_M Firmware Update How?

GXR_M Firmware Update How?

It's been such a long time since I did a firmware update on my GXR-M I have forgotten how to do it. I have the firmware file 1.51 downloaded to my computer but forgot the sequence of how to install it. Do I copy the file to an SD card, insert card in camera, then turn the camera on? I do know that one can really screw up their camera if the correct sequence isn't followed.

Can someone be of help?

Thank you,
Don

It's been such a long time since I did a firmware update on my GXR-M I have forgotten how to do it. I have the firmware file 1.51 downloaded to my computer but forgot the sequence of how to install it. Do I copy the file to an SD card, insert card in camera, then turn the camera on? I do know that one can really screw up their camera if the correct sequence isn't followed.

Can someone be of help?

Thank you,
Don

The firmware update instructions are still available on the Ricoh website as PDF documents: http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.jp/english/r_dc/download/firmware/gxr/#03

Back