Show off your 120 folder!

tumblr_px7mdwQWbK1tum3hno1_1280.jpg

My Perkeo II (pictures here)

Zeiss Ikonta 521A. New bellows and CLA. No Tessaritis--Ask Jurgen. I've been looking for one of these for a while.

Ihagee Ultrix 3860; 120 rollfilm or 1/6 plates; Carl Zeiss Jena 105mm f4.5 Tessar; 1938+/-1

Ihagee Folder by Mark Wyatt, on Flickr

I was given an ebay gift card, and wanted another 6x9 folder (I have a Franka Rolfix I with SK Radionar, with some issues). I was looking at another Rolfix, but with the Rodenstock Trinar, but came across this, and decided to go with the [older/uncoated] Tessar and potential for shooting plates if I want. This did not come with a ground glass back, but I got a Nettel back that fits, and have three Ihagee plate holders (with cut film inserts) coming. I am not in a hurry to try the plates, but thought I would facilitate for them. The Ihagee worked right off the bat, other than a small issue loading film (suspect bent spring, may have already fixed it). Fun stuff.

Some are pure guesswork, others have uncoupled rangefinders so you then have to set focus from that, and others are coupled. I use a cold shoe mounted rangefinder on my guesswork ones.

I know nothing abut folders, so please pardon my ignorant question ... how do you focus? Guess, or zone focusing?

Either measure, guess, or a portable rangefinder. I have an old Kodak Instamatic 60 which has a decent rangefinder with both feet and meter scales on it. For now it is my portable rangefinder. The Ihagee does not even have flash sync, so, no cold shoe.

The Ihagee (pictured) has helical focusing(preferred), while many (such as my Franka Rolfix I) have moving front elements.

A sleeper.
special.png

The Kodak No.1 Autographic Special, Model A was a leader of the pack in 1915.
  • Bausch & Lomb f4.5/90mm Tessar
  • Wollensak Optimo No.1 Shutter to 1/300
  • Sealskin covering
  • Bakelite side panels
07b.jpg

Zeiss Nettar 515/16 (6x6 format)

I used this as a daily camera for a few months and have taken it on long trips across the country for a few years.

Attachments

• a_1.jpg
    a_1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
  • b_1.jpg
    b_1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 0
  • c_1.jpg
    c_1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 0
... I found it and googled for bellows makers. I recommend Sandeha Lynch very highly. He is in the UK. Very fast service. He appears to be able to make bellows for about anything. It is now loaded with Portra 400.

20181006_isolette-II_001.jpg

Thank you for the info regarding bellows repair. Nice camera you've got there.

The Zeiss Ikon Super Ikonta 530/2, also known as Super Ikomat or Super Ikonta C. This one was made c.1936. It works, but has some light leaks from the back.

46029324082_59162ce78b_c.jpg

A rare Suzuki Optical Co. Press Van with Asahi Kogaku Takumar 1:3.5 F=75mm

Agfa Super Isolette with Agfa Solinar 75mm F3.5 (same as Tessar)

Back