Show off your 120 folder!

Just arrived: Agfa Isolette II with Solinar 75mm F/3.5 and Prontor SV shutter.

Agfa-Isolette-II.jpg

My late Fathers Zeiss Super Ikonta 531/2 brand new from Stuttgart back in 1953, he must have been as proud to own it back then as I am now. I have put a new skin on her and have a new set off bellows goin on her next year, otherwise she loos as good now.

63F3A304-DE98-4F5F-9CB3-08093C1993D1 by james purves, on Flickr

My late Fathers Zeiss Super Ikonta 531/2 brand new from Stuttgart back in 1953, he must have been as proud to own it back then as I am now. I have put a new skin on her and have a new set off bellows goin on her next year, otherwise she loos as good now.
63F3A304-DE98-4F5F-9CB3-08093C1993D1 by james purves, on Flickr

Beautiful and a lovely history. Enjoy!

My Voigtlqnder Perkeo 11 takes incredible black and white images, it is a beautiful camera. And it’s size is an engineering masterpiece.

JMPGINO- that is a gorgeous 531C

dwilliams1948 and Greyscale those are also beautiful -both your pictures and the cameras.

My son has a roll going in my Perkeo I currently so I have been shooting with my 531A this past week (first time in a couple of years) and it has been lots of fun. :)

David

My Voigtlqnder Perkeo 11 takes incredible black and white images, it is a beautiful camera. And it’s size is an engineering masterpiece.

The Perkeo was a loaner from a friend, and it was equally good with color. I have replaced it with a Baby Bessa 66 with the same lens a similar form factor.

This now reconditioned Agfa Billy Record II came to me with the Solinar fitted to a Synchro-Compur.
It took me years to figure a safe way to unfreeze the front focusing cell. - Upon which time, it received the needed new bellows.

BillyRec2
by Andrew in Austin, Texas, on Flickr

Without a doubt, a second tier medium format folder - with that said, when folded it's a very compact package for the format.
With regards to looks, the camera still has a bit of the Art Deco charm of Agfa's earlier versions of the Record..

Andrew, That one is a beauty. Myself, I'd be a sucker for the red bellows.

Just arrived: Agfa Isolette II with Solinar 75mm F/3.5 and Prontor SV shutter.

Agfa-Isolette-II.jpg

Moggi the Isolette II looks great and I'm sure will give you plenty of enjoyment.

David

50955350371_eac9657385_b.jpg

50955455387_1acbca94cb_b.jpg

Ikontas 521 and 531. The 531 is an older one with uncoated Tessar f3.5. The newer one accepts this nice hood that I found for it. Both are lots of fun to carry and use.

David

Mamiya 6 Automat

Mamiya 6 Automat

Mamiya 6 Automat, 1955 6x6 rangefinder.
Great camera/lens combo and a joy to service.

50191167607_cff1678e94_h.jpg

Last edited:
Would have to think, this Semi-Leotax 645 folder is my smallest body yet. Sweet little camera which had a stuck rangefinder, but now works perfectly.
Toko 7.5CM/F3.5 lens with Copal B-300 shutter. Fits in a pocket.

Semi-Leotax 2.jpg Semi Leotax 3.jpg

Back