Japan Tokyo meetup

Sounds great!

I may have a visitor to take care of in regards of sightseeing on Saturday.
So its not clear yet if I can join for a stroll around the CP+ and Minatomirai.

But would love to hangout with you guys!

Greetings Rob

Small update from my side:
My calendar cleared up and I will go to the CP+ on Saturday..

Who else will be there?

For future reference - I'll be in Tokyo for 5 days, the first week of April. Be happy to meet up for an afternoon of shooting and hanging out.

I'll be in Tokyo from March 31-April 2.
Can someone recommend a film lab that still develops E6 120 or 4x5?

Sorry for the late post - RFF isn't sending updates by email for a long time now and therefore I often miss posts :(

You can pretty easily have this developed at any Yodobashi camera, if you are in Tokyo it is best to go to the West Shinjuku branch. If you have data just exit Shinjuku at the West Exit and plug Yodobashi into google maps, it'll take you right there. Pretty close from the exit too.

We could all meet up in the beginning of April - good chance it being Cherry blossom season too which would call for some park-going.

Let me know the dates you guys will be around and I'll try to remember to come back and check this thread. A PM by the way does generate an email from what I know.

Thanks,
Ben

The last time I had 4x5 E6 developed was about 2 years ago and it took one week. 120 might be quicker at least at Kitamura Camera (キタムラカメラ) in their Shinjuku Station West Exit branch (close to Yodobashi). You also need to notify them that you want your film holder bag if not using Quickloads.

Hi,

I'm in Tokyo for a week starting from 20th of June until 27th.

About a year ago we had a nice meetup ending in Golden Gai. It was a very nice evening. How about another one?

Any interest? I would love to have a nice evening and a little photo walk with some other RFF members.

Best regards,
Stephan

Sorry to have missed you Stephan, RFF is no longer sending reminders and to be honest I stopped coming here therefore. Sounds like you came and already went which means we missed the opportunity to catch up with you. In all honestly though, I couldn't have met you anyways as I was in the Philippines during your stay, exactly the same 7 days! Hope you had fun and next time please send a PM along the thread update as PM's send emails (or they at least used to...)

Ben

Back