Visiting Chicago or New York or San Francisco

Thank you Erik. I had to shoot quickly, having with me my wife and our two daughters as we walked around. I could not dwell on some locations and wait for a better composition or to capture some interesting street scene.

Thanks.

It was taken inside the tunnel that allows people to drive away from China Town.

That’s the Broadway Tunnel. The neighborhood on the other side — Russian Hill — is worth walking around. I hope you were able to see it.

Very good pics, Raid!! Looks like you got around, especially in Chinatown and along the Embarcadero. I hope you and your family had a great time… looks like you got some decent weather too!! And I hope you had some good food!

That’s the Broadway Tunnel. The neighborhood on the other side — Russian Hill — is worth walking around. I hope you were able to see it.

Russian Hill is a tough walk. I used to live there and biked up and down the hills for the work out. Now I need a walker!

I thought the photo is of the Stockton St tunnel connecting Chinatown with Union Square. I must really miss the place!

iPhone XR

IMG_E2842-X3.jpg
Love this one :)

Thanks, Steve. Yes, we walked around there and the family did some shopping and we also had dinner there more than once.

Very good pics, Raid!! Looks like you got around, especially in Chinatown and along the Embarcadero. I hope you and your family had a great time… looks like you got some decent weather too!! And I hope you had some good food!

Thanks. Yes, we had a good time there.

Russian Hill is a tough walk. I used to live there and biked up and down the hills for the work out. Now I need a walker!

I was not used to walking up hills, but I did it. For example, we walked up to Lombard street with its famous curving lanes.

I thought the photo is of the Stockton St tunnel connecting Chinatown with Union Square. I must really miss the place!

Ray is right. This tunnel connects China Town with Union Square, where we did the shopping and dining.

Back