• working bikes II.jpg
    working bikes II.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Delivery Rider.jpg
    Delivery Rider.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 0
Bicycles... I love 'em :)

38380861.jpg

my '69 raleigh w/oilbath gearcase. Owned and ridden daily by me for 15 years. 28" wheels!

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 0
canonet 17 gIII QL ilford pan 400@800 in tetenal liquid,eilat israel - a hotel i've been in provided free bycycles for the patrons

Attachments

• 4184641-lg.jpg
    4184641-lg.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Sold my Koga racebike 10 years ago, two times I got almost killed on the road , ATB only now, and off road only too. I often feel regrets tho, my wife has bought a race bike again, so I wonder how long I will resist.

bertram

Some local bikes under extreme circumstances.

The one under the sun is from Barcelona, near Plaza del Pi (done with my trusty Zeiss Ikon Nettar on Scala).

They really look pathetic in the snow, don't they?

And the one under the sun looks kinda smug. :)

Attachments

• DK-Snowy-Bike.jpg
    DK-Snowy-Bike.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Bike-Plaza Pi-BCN.jpg
    Bike-Plaza Pi-BCN.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Bike & snow in town.jpg
    Bike & snow in town.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Winter Bike & grill.jpg
    Winter Bike & grill.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 0
hey bertram... I get nearly killed on the road several times a week, it's part of the fun of being a bike courier.

The other part is that I'm practically invisible, which is a good opportunity for street photography. The XA2 is moving house permanently into my courier bag ;)

simonankor said:
hey bertram... I get nearly killed on the road several times a week, it's part of the fun of being a bike courier.

The other part is that I'm practically invisible, which is a good opportunity for street photography. The XA2 is moving house permanently into my courier bag ;)

Simon,

I will say without equivocation that Adelaide is one of the prettiest cities on the planet. I've only been able to visit once - but I want to go back soooooo baaaaad! :cool:

Next time I get to 'Oz I definitely want to do some bike touring! :D

Dan's bicyle - product from a "yard art" sculptor in Copake

(Bessa R2S w/Nikkor 5.0cm and Fujichrome

Attachments

• Dan Gallery I.jpg
    Dan Gallery I.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 0
Sorry, sneaking in a SLR shot here :D

OH, BTW, Bisbee, AZ - Fall 2005 - Fujichrome

Attachments

• Bisbee I.jpg
    Bisbee I.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 0
Bouddi National Park near my home up a track that I'd forgotten was so sandy - a lot of walking (and my good bike was getting repaired with the MTB pedals attached and this bike had the road pedals - road shoes. Talk about making things hard for yourself)

Anyway I often go for a quick ride about sunset and often regret having left without a camera, then I think; "hang on. there's one in my phone". Then I regret not having a proper camera with me even more.

But for once I have a topical image ready! apologies to the purists.

Attachments

• MTBSunsetCloudsPhone.jpg
    MTBSunsetCloudsPhone.jpg
    705.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
He went <-----> Thatta Way....

He went <-----> Thatta Way....

Okay, final one tonight - back to RF....

Bessa R2S with Nikkor 5.0cm - March 2006

Attachments

• which way.jpg
    which way.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 0
Tarzak said:
Bouddi National Park near my home up a track that I'd forgotten was so sandy - a lot of walking (and my good bike was getting repaired with the MTB pedals attached and this bike had the road pedals - road shoes. Talk about making things hard for yourself)

Anyway I often go for a quick ride about sunset and often regret having left without a camera, then I think; "hang on. there's one in my phone". Then I regret not having a proper camera with me even more.

But for once I have a topical image ready! apologies to the purists.

Mark,

Great shot. Don't worry about "purists" here - W/NW is non-judgmental.

BTW: besides shooting bikes, I ride them too and know about the dilemma of never having a camera with me when I'm riding - cannot figure out how to "marry" the two together! :bang:

Back