W/NW: Covered Bridges

raydm6

Yay! Cameras! 🙈🙉🙊┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ [◉"]
Local time
8:58 PM
There are several threads dedicated to bridges (and some awesome imagery in them) but none for covered bridges that I could find.

Please share your covered bridge images.

Nehemiah Jewett’s Bridge, Town of Pepperell, Massachusetts

548BA095-9EFB-4230-8C09-F7013191E595.jpeg

I'm a sucker for covered bridges. I really do need to figure out how to share images here. I stopped using a photo hosting service about a year or two ago... So, maybe there's a way to directly share here at RFF?
Cuz yeah, I got covered bridge photos. We have a fair amount of them in western Oregon. As far as western states go.

I'm a sucker for covered bridges. I really do need to figure out how to share images here. I stopped using a photo hosting service about a year or two ago... So, maybe there's a way to directly share here at RFF?
Cuz yeah, I got covered bridge photos. We have a fair amount of them in western Oregon. As far as western states go.
Hi @rfaspen, I would love to see your photos.

Yes, there’s a way to directly share your photos here: select the image icon next to the link icon. A small dialog window box should pop-up. There, you can simply drag and drop your image(s) and they will upload to your post.

Back