Arcadia City Park,

Arcadia, Los Angeles County

Img by Taipei-metro

Lumix G6, Zuiko 14-42
Lumi STD picture Sty, i File Reduced fitting R-
F f

Tomyodo Lighthouse Park
Uraga Port - Miura peninsula​
AVvXsEglzKoLf5wFEUJ6c1BwNJMRf0RQVccIHdZiqFlmyTp9Hkh5AouN4q6Z_ANCIQVSHQCAMtwERYJvCcbW1-4M5kaA5iWkdlctI5Sv5juCgn0abvx_Qf3DrF3UD--FlrUmrKDo3Mdtb31JOE3u_v2hjOaCLAFZZhL2w4DISmsD1gq76kt4CXcg9rFcCLY4=s6000

Fujifilm X-H1, Fujinon XF 18mm f1.4 lens
Classic Chrome film simulation
Miura Peninsula, Japan​

Xio-ye-liu Sea Park

Taitung County, southern Taiwan
>>
Image by Taipei-metro

Canon EOS T4i, Canon 18-55 Lens made in Japan
Pic sty Canon Auto, Flie Reduced Fitting-
r F f

Kannonzaki Beach Park​
DSCF8329.jpg

Fujifilm X-H1, Fujinon 16-80mm f4 lens
Astia film simulation
Yokosuka, Japan - April 2023
Image is lower resolution than original​

Kannonzaki Beach Park​
DSCF8334.jpg

Fujifilm X-H1, Fujinon 16-80mm f4 lens
Astia film simulation
Yokosuka, Japan - April 2023
Image is lower resolution than original​

Tampa, Florida - Jose Marti park. Tampa, a/k/a "Cigar City", was the original Cuban connection for the US. Jose Marti, 1853-1895, is THE Cuban hero. This small park was given to the country of Cuban when relations were better. It is still considered Cuban territory by the US government in spite of the fact that it is downtown Tampa.

_DSF4228.jpg

Havana, Cuba - Parque Central The statue is of Jose Marti, poet, philosopher, essayist, journalist, translator, professor, publisher, who was killed in combat in 1895 fightingfor Cuba's independence from Spain. The background building to the right is the Gran Teatro, built 1914 and is the home of the Cuban National Ballet. The building to the left is the Capitol, one meter taller and one meter wider than the US Capitol. The three year construction was completed in 1929. Recent renovation took nine years reflecting Cuban government efficiency. I was unaware of the pigeon who landed on Marti's head as I was focused on catching the flag at the right time.

DSCF0509.jpg

I suppose this must have been on a Sunday when all the Malaysian and Philippine housemaids would gather in the parks and other public spaces. Cheers, OtL
Yes that is correct. It made for very lively shooting as the park was absolutely packed with young women from all over Asia. It also made for a pleasant day out with lots of subjects to shoot.

Back