we need a photographic challenge!!

Oh yeah! I was considering a new somethingy like this, since I'm approaching the 6,000 post mark and sometimes all of a sudden feel like giving something back to the forum whenever some random 'milestone' appears, but this time I'll happily join in with this one, Joe!

I got me a Tamron BBAR 35-80mm zoom lens and the D3100 is loving it, so I might even submit digital shots!

:eek:yikes:eek:

I'm always up for a photographic challenge; I'm in.

True that RFF doesn't seem too interested in images as of late.

ok guys...read the thread...i think all your questions have been answered already...

recapping...

it starts now, actually as of last night.
ends on halloween, october 31.
not sure where we will post, maybe a special gallery here or on flickr

one subject of your choice with 5 images exploring that subject...no more rules or all the shots will look like i would do them...

enjoy!

I'm in, but I might be a little late. I'm still recovering (but rapidly) from hip replacement. And I don't shoot much digital, could make an exception here though.

I'm in. :)

Helen, we could use refined rules if you like:

"Lucky 5", one camera, one lens, one film :)

What do you think ?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, helen! digital AND film! you can even mix 'em up!
i shot some frames on dead stuff on film this morning. i may shoot the same dead stuff on digital tomorow ...

by way of a bump...

please feel free to discuss your process as you move along...trials and tribulations.
my plan, so far, is to stick to b&w imagery...maybe a mix of film and digital but that will be decided more on the images than initial intent.
the subject is still up in the air...i mainly have to permanent projects that i concentrate on so maybe i need to go back to old things, like landscapes or portraits or perhaps something or someplace i don't normally shoot...even if it's just a different part of town.

My plan will hopefully get into action tomorrow.
The local community garden near me has working days on Saturdays. Thought i might walk up in the morning and see if anything takes my eye for a series.

I have another idea up my sleeve i have wanted to do for a while now if the above fails.

By the way i have never gone out to actually shoot an series of images nor do i really have any images with a common subject so with any luck this will be my first "series"

Back