who owns a recent production zeiss ikon here?

I own a silver ZI M with a Biogon M 35/2.

I might be very tempted by someone who wants to sell their ZM 50/2 to finance the new ZM 50/1.5.

willie

willie_901 said:
I own a silver ZI M with a Biogon M 35/2.

I might be very tempted by someone who wants to sell their ZM 50/2 to finance the new ZM 50/1.5.

willie

is that right?

my 50/2 is black and looks great on my silver zi...;)

Oooo a club! yes, a club! We can have jackets and such.. walk around with the cameras (begin "Brick House" theme music), troll the leica threads and post snooty remarks, and smirk at the people on the streets! :D

I think both ZeissFan and Huck Fin have a ZI as well, haven't seen them post in a while.

Nachkebia said:
:D :D :D
btw I think I might have a problem with infinity focus thingie, how can I test it again? :)

focus on something at least a few miles away and see if the lens/camera can focus on it properly.

i also use the picture frame test for a close focus exercise, focus on the corner of a frame on the wall, look for both vertical and horizontal allignment.

What I have noticed today is that some elements very far are actualy in focus just lightly before infinity, maybe I need to focus on objects which are more far :)

Ok I have been outed!
Happy ZI user since a few weeks
BTW silver and black and limited edition........still waiting for my exclusive paperweight .....

Ciao

Joerg

Back