who owns a recent production zeiss ikon here?

It appears I did not contribute yet to this thread. I got my black ZI in Sept 2006 from PopFlash, along with the 2/35mm Biogon ZM. At the time, I recall there were various package deals being offered with combinations of body+lens, mine being one such. Also, at that time there was a change in marketing and distribution, with Zeiss taking over from Hasselblad and weeding out the grey-market dealers. I last used my ZI in June 2007, with just 7 rolls of film through it.

It appears I did not contribute yet to this thread. I got my black ZI in Sept 2006 from PopFlash, along with the 2/35mm Biogon ZM. At the time, I recall there were various package deals being offered with combinations of body+lens, mine being one such. Also, at that time there was a change in marketing and distribution, with Zeiss taking over from Hasselblad and weeding out the grey-market dealers. I last used my ZI in June 2007, with just 7 rolls of film through it.

Has it been just sitting on the shelf since 07? Why oh why?

Though this thread is old, I just got on the ZI bandwagon with a Limited Edition #0744. Got it from a 2nd hand shop in Singapore and I will need to save for a worthy lens as I am now using a TT 7Atrisan 50mm F1.1 with it.

Just finished my 1st roll with it and waiting to collect from the developer.

Update:
All the photos came out blurry even as I aligned the frame to the correct lines in the yellow box.

will send back to the shop. Pretty disappointed though.

Latest update:
This will be a first. Both body as well as lens are out of alignment. Sent both in for service.

Back