X-T2 at the ready , grandchild on the way....its going to be a long night

lxmike

M2 fan.
Local time
6:36 AM
Well its 23:45 in the UK, my son and his partner are in the maternity unit , she has been in labour for two hours, my newly acquired x-t2 is sitting next to me, my photography is about to take a new turn with the arrival of our first grandchild. I wanted to share my present nerves and excitement as I sit here waiting for the arrival.

That's great news, Mike....... congratulations to you all.

Many thanks, Ive just got back form seeing him for the first time, he is so so beautiful and watching my son interacting with his newborn is so so special.

Attachments

• _DSF6509.jpg
    _DSF6509.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 0
You are now the family image historian, a very special place, all the more so as you are also the grandfather.

Keep the XT2 busy. Overshoot like mad. Download and keep everything. The future generations will thank you for it.

(Added later) I came back to this thread and saw the images. Well done, Gramps!! 'Nan' must be a happy and proud lady as well ('nanna' and 'nan' are popular Aussie terms for grandmother).

May I say, if the 'bub' (a strapping lad he appears to be) grows up to look as good as his dad and his uncle, he will be a great winner in life. Mind you, we've not seen the grandfather yet...

You are now the family image historian, a very special place, all the more so as you are also the grandfather.

Keep the XT2 busy. Overshoot like mad. Download and keep everything. The future generations will thank you for it.

thank you for those kind and wise words

Back