Xpan with 35mm PC-Nikkor - Good and useful

Tha adapter is one I bought on Ebay a couple of years ago, sorry I can't remember the sellers name. It says m4/3 to Nikon on it, but it is for the Hasselblad Xpan mount. It was around 60 GBP if I remember correctly, and it's well made. The fit between the body and adapter is perfect, and the also between the lens and adapter.

Once had seen a C/Y-TX2(Xpan) adapter at photokina. but seller is out of business. kt163 was also reseller of liere67 cams.

Scura 26 x 70mm pinhole

Scura 26 x 70mm pinhole

want to remind you that dora goodman cameras has a Scura called 35mm pinholecamera with 26 x70mm image. 30mm equiv.lens.
Scura 66 takes 120 film.
there are some tricks. i posted it in emulsive. no easy filmchanging but terribly tiny. use MUP 65mm viewfinder( i doublechecked angle with app) or let this one on ebay in IL make one: boriska_gr

I no longer have my Xpan but tried a few 35mm lenses including the Zeiss C/Y 35mm shift lens and several Curtagons. I know the 35mm Curtagons are all the same whether they are in Leica R, Exakta or Contarex but my Contarex version is exceptionally good. It’s sharp wide open with little fall off. The Zeiss is a close second. The Leica 21-35 zoom also covers at 28mm to 35mm.

I no longer have my Xpan but tried a few 35mm lenses including the Zeiss C/Y 35mm shift lens and several Curtagons. I know the 35mm Curtagons are all the same whether they are in Leica R, Exakta or Contarex but my Contarex version is exceptionally good. It’s sharp wide open with little fall off. The Zeiss is a close second. The Leica 21-35 zoom also covers at 28mm to 35mm.

Are you referring to PA-Curtagon? Would you mind sharing pictures taken by this lens with XPan?

Are you referring to PA-Curtagon? Would you mind sharing pictures taken by this lens with XPan?

I no longer have the files nor the negatives. Sorry. I have the Contarex version of the Curtagon and while I no longer have the Xpan I might find it’s intended use with an M adapter with an M10.

Back