Washington (state) Yo Seatown, what's going down?

K14

Well-known
Local time
4:20 PM
img859.jpg

Are we still into film or did it really die? Seems all my barnacks and large format views have gone to the closet for good. My Olympus Pen is the only camera I've had out and now it takes me a year or more to go through a roll of film. My Epson 4870 has lost it's digital ICE capability so my scans look like...ughhh

Things seems to be getting back to normal, the ferry cafeteria's are open and serving beer again! Noting like a beer and the Seattle skyline on the Bremerton run!

Anyone for meetup at Big Time, is it still alive? I feel an Old Wooly coming on! ;-)

Cheers!
K14 aka Gary

I love Seattle. I want to be an honorary resident since I will never be able to afford becoming an actual one. I love that skyline.

Follow up on my previous post... I am actually interviewing for a job with my current employer in Seattle this coming Monday, and we have been apartment hunting today. So, you never know.

Good luck with the interview and if you have some time I'll get the camera crew together and we can celebrate your honorary residency. I'll check with Jerry Cantrell and see if he is available to stop by.
Cheers!
Gary AKA K14

Back