Zorki 2c shutter disassembly

vosa

Local time
8:13 PM
Hi, I am Thomas from germany and I would like to introduce me short. I am 59 years old and I word as a surgeon an as a violonmaker in germany. In younger times I did a lot with my Nikons and black and white pictures. But how it comes family and bussy job calmed me down. Since a couple mounthes I developed the old Leica copys and felt into love again. And here I come with a question. On of the Zorkis has a problem with the curtain. It is tight bit the glue comes of and I have to geglue the curtain against the drum. Also it needs a lot of cla because the old grease ore somebody who regrease the spring inside the drum getting worse sticky. I show you a picture and would like to ast the forum how the nexed step of dismanteling is. I coud not remove the drum house and I think I have to disassemble further more the part of the speed dial (sorry when I do not find the wrightdescription). Is it pressed on the spindel? I look to youtube and a lot of descriptions but I was not lucky. I would like to thank you all for help. Sincerely Thomas

Attachments

• photo119847.jpg
    photo119847.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 6
  • photo119848.jpg
    photo119848.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 6
Dear Thomas it looks like you already went quite deep in the full disassembly. I never tried it myself since I know it will be a rabbit hole for my limited abilities. In case you didn't watch this video yet, probably around min 06:26 they will give you a hint. However it is not a step by step video.

Back