Established
Local time
9:07 AM
h-114.jpg

h-113.jpg

h-116.jpg

h-117.jpg

h-119.jpg

Lens Jupiter-8 is inserted into the central gate, the helix is associated with a range finder.

Thats pretty damn cool.

Would love to know more about how you did it?

There needs turning and boring works in the building, demolition lenses, turning of the front linzobloka, threaded adapter for installation in the valve. Further adjustment, the adjustment of working distance. Much work. Translation frame two turns trigger up to the mark. The frame counter is not working.
** If it is correct to translate, you get 20-21 shot on film at 36 frames.

I did something very similar in the early 1990s with a 35mm Balda Super Baldina camera.

It is a lot easier to do with a leaf shutter camera to begin with.

h-119.jpg

Lens Jupiter-8 is inserted into the central gate, the helix is associated with a range finder.

Hi,

where did you take these parts from? The Deckel-Munchen shutter, and the helical? Also, do the Jupiter lenses fit into the Deckel shutter, or is work needed to fit them?

Can't believe how cool this is!

I am surprised the lens image circle covers the whole frame!
Fantastic Work...
Great Samples

Psst...

Psst...

I did not know about those qualities of the Jupiter 8. Don't write to much about the coverage of the Jupiter 8 (Export Version) There will be a run on the lens at eBay... The Camera = Extra! Respect! I will try to do my own conversion now.
FB_Addon_TelNo{ height:15px !important; white-space: nowrap !important; background-color: #0ff0ff;}

I did something very similar in the early 1990s with a 35mm Balda Super Baldina camera.

It is a lot easier to do with a leaf shutter camera to begin with.

I also looked in the direction of Balda Super Baldin wondering, do you have pictures of this camera, you can show?

That is so incredibly neat! What incredible photos you got with that camera and lens!

Thanks for showing it. If you are able to show more about how you did it lots of folks here will be appreciative, including me.

I am surprised the lens image circle covers the whole frame!
Fantastic Work...
Great Samples

Thank you. There are certainly nuances around the girth. At the edges there is a drop of field and aperture is present on a small vignette.

med_U41540I1372882917.SEQ.2.jpg

I purposely left the edges of the frame. Aperture 8.

Back