A Hasselblad, more than 40 years after first looking.

Opening up a bit of a new world with a newly-acquired bellows kit for my 1000f (plus it was quite a good deal - complete with box, instructions and transparency copy accessory). With the 80/2.8 Opton-Tessar attached and the CFV II 50C digital back.

Mid May Raindrops by Vince Lupo, on Flickr

Opening up a bit of a new world with a newly-acquired bellows kit for my 1000f (plus it was quite a good deal - complete with box, instructions and transparency copy accessory). With the 80/2.8 Opton-Tessar attached and the CFV II 50C digital back.

Mid May Raindrops by Vince Lupo, on Flickr
Very nice! And congrats on the bellows kit.

Very nice! And congrats on the bellows kit.
Many thanks for all the comments Lynn — I’m about to enter a new life chapter of sorts, so we’ll see where it takes my photography. Exciting and scary at the same time!

As an aside, I’d been on the lookout for this bellows kit for a while, but the few that I’d come across were more money than I wanted to spend. This kit was on eBay but was not identified by the seller as being for the 1000f/1600f. Came with the box, original tissue paper and instructions. I found the transparency copy attachment separately so now I have a complete kit.

Oh, yes, that rig is an absolute must. You had to buy it. Looks great. I have to get my gear together for macro and see what I can find that was right under my nose. You are off and running.
These bellows come up so infrequently that when I found these I couldn’t let them get away. Plus the fact that the seller accepted my offer (which was about 40% less than his asking price), so yep I had to pull the trigger. We’re also getting ready to move to our Canadian property so these will be a great help in discovering all the flora etc that’s there.

Back