camera and watch .......

Seiko railroad pocket watch

DSC02632.JPG

Sony A7III
Sigma 70mm f2.8 lens
Yokosuka, Japan - April 2020

All the best,
Mike

Let's wake up this thread and see if anyone has something to contribute.

I don't have this camera anymore but I still have the watch. I consider it my "dress watch". Does anyone still use the term "dress watch"?

P1060806.jpg

All the best,
Mike

The Canon camera is new to me. Still trying to figure out if I like screwmount cameras. The Omega next to it is one of the oldest things I have. We go back twenty-five years together. Love it to bits.

Attachments

• PXL_20230222_080709477_2_copy.jpg
    PXL_20230222_080709477_2_copy.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 24
The Canon camera is new to me. Still trying to figure out if I like screwmount cameras. The Omega next to it is one of the oldest things I have. We go back twenty-five years together. Love it to bits.
Nice Speedy Pro. I need to wear mine more often. That SBOOI mates quite well with the Canon.

I need to get crackin'. I have either watch or camera standalone photos. None both together.

Orient Dive Watch

SDIM8247.jpg

Sigma SD1 Merrill
Sigma 28mm f1.8 EX DG lens
Yokosuka, Japan - May 2020

All the best,
Mike
This is quite surprising to me, as this is almost exactly my setup a year or so ago. Exact same Bessa-T (w/o the grip, and with the 35mm Skopar setup rather than the Heliar), and the Orient Ray II in blue, rather than the Kamasu (same movement, size, bezel etc.). I approve!

Nice Speedy Pro. I need to wear mine more often. That SBOOI mates quite well with the Canon.

I need to get crackin'. I have either watch or camera standalone photos. None both together.
I have plenty of cameras but no expensive watches. When I gather some money I spend them on cameras, films and lenses.

Glad to see this thread is active again. I posted a few things early on, but it looks like my Photobucket images are all gone.

I own quite a few cool watches, but the Speedmaster is still on my wrist every day after 25 years.

M2Speedy.jpg

Back