Filter thread Ø front[mm] 40
closefocus 135cm

attachment.php

Full tests and review on digital 35mm camera

Attachments

• msr8528_103a.jpg
    msr8528_103a.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
Nice have you used it? It sure looks clean enough.
No, still haven't take photos in real life with it. I've bought it directly for review - could not pass by when I met this lens - I'm something like a Minolta-boy,.. Actually it wasn't cheap, but condition is amazing, right

I have one bought in excellent condition, complete with hood and caps. Focus was stiff so it went to Youxin Ye for a cla and came back with its issues sorted. At least as good as an Elmar 4.0 ltm, long focus throw. Don't use my ltm cameras as much as I should, so it didn't have a lot of work in 2018.

I had one of these. Very credible performer. If I recall it's already very decent from wide-open, but the heavy weight (I think above 400g) and me not shooting tele-lenses on my RFs made me switch to a Canon 100/3.5 which is much lighter and smaller and thus can go into my bag without being a burden when it's not being used.

Canon, Minolta, Nicca, Leotax, Reid etc. rangefinders

Canon, Minolta, Nicca, Leotax, Reid etc. rangefinders

I have created a website covering all the Canon rangefinders 1935-1968 and Canon rangefinder lenses. Also there is coverage of Nicca, and pages on all the Minolta-35 cameras and their lenses. Also some other M39 rangefinders (Reid, etc.)
https://www.canonrangefinder.org/index.htm
perhaps have a look... Larry Huffman [email protected]

Congrats on getting this not so common lens.

The weight can play a role in having me avoid using some lenses, such as the Nikon 105/2.5 ltm, Nikon 85/2 ltm, Summicron 90/2 M. It is a workout to carry such lenses in a bag for several hours.

I just picked up one of these lenses with a iiif I recently purchased, any sample images from this lens? Debating on keeping it or not, since I really don't shoot portrait or zoom shots much with RF cameras

Back