Hands

Happy to provide a file if you wish, Dave.
Best, Gary

Absolutely!!! A festive celebration! That would be excellent for lifting spirits and bringing back memories. Thank you for thinking of that one and your sharing with us!:D

I will send you a PM with my email address...

Hi Dave, On second thought it will be better to send you directly a print I make myself (the negative is kinda unusual and hard to print) so please provide an address and I 'll do so. I'm happy to pay postage but please allow for transit/postage time. Sent you a PM too.

Dear Dave, I have only just seen this - a wonderful thing to do.

You are welcome to these, should you still be looking. While hand use / dexterity themed, they may well not be close up enough for the intent.

In any case, I wish you all the best with the project.

5866369512_41e6a52878_z.jpg
[/url]January days 2 by john m, on Flickr[/IMG]

5440866633_2be773e819_z.jpg
[/url]Don't chew Granny by john m, on Flickr[/IMG]

Dave, Just to say I put two prints through the post today, the original I promised and a more conventional one. Feel free to use both/either/none as you see fit for your project/gift. All best.

Attachments

• IMG_6995small.jpg
    IMG_6995small.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1
Update

Update

Just a quick note about the Emory Hands Project.

Finally, the hands photos for the new Hand Clinic have been selected and printed! I am looking forward to the prints being framed and on display. Things move slowly at large healthcare facilities but know this:

The hands photos have captured the attention of the administration and patients already! The Emory medical journal, the Journal of Humanities in Rehabilitation, will present an article on the project in the coming Fall or Spring edition.

Thank you again for your participation in this exceptional endeavor.:)

I do not know why but I missed this thread :-(
So many interesting pictures...so many good photographers...
robert

Too bad you didn't need feet >>

Too bad you didn't need feet >>

Have one of those of my grandneice, but no hands

Good luck with your project

DON

3   2005 08 170 17 Buddha's hands H   DUP2 copy4RFF crop 1400x.jpeg

a Buddha's hands

Minolta X-370 and Minolta MD 50mm f/1.7 lens with a Vivitar 2X Macro Focusing Teleconverter and either Fujicolor Portrait Film, NPH/400 ISO or Fujicolor Portrait Film, NPS/160 ISO

May, 2008

Back