Konica LTM Hexanon 50 2.4l collapsible lens

Konica M39 lenses
You must be right about that - my Summicron is a tiny bit loose (but it is 50+ years old!), but the Elmar-M has no play at all.

Same observation. My LTM summicron got some play but my LTM elmar has no paly at all.

yes it is

yes it is

If you go to the link in my post above, you can see it. The text is in Japanese.

874729902_xP3zk-L.jpg

Is a lens diagram included in the paperwork?

I bought a 50/2.4 last week and will be paying for it somewhere in the next couple of days. This is a lens I have been wanting for over a year. Sold all my M-mount Hexanons to substitute them with the 35/2.0 L-Hexanon and this one. Now, if I ever could swing that 60/1.2 :D

hi guys,

just a quick note to let you know I brought the L-Hex 50/2.4 and the L-Hex 35/2.0 with me on a trip to Switzerland and Luxembourg. I hope to upload shots soon.

Not being able to swing that 60/1.2, I bought a Canon FL 55/1.2 and a Novoflex Leican adapter and will rig up some RF coupling on that in due time. A 55/1.2 LTM Canon FL will be a great asset to my LTM lenses.

Not being able to swing that 60/1.2, I bought a Canon FL 55/1.2 and a Novoflex Leican adapter and will rig up some RF coupling on that in due time. A 55/1.2 LTM Canon FL will be a great asset to my LTM lenses.

Nice a lens as it is - and you'd be hard pressed to get more oomph on a LTM than the 60/1.2 - it's also a lens that benefits greatly from the superior RF base length and patch of the Leica M3. I think the other 2 LTM Hex lenses are more practical.

Pics made with a SONY NEX. Very strong results on that camera (the same applies to the UC Hex 35/2.0)

DSC05650am.jpg

DSC05598am.jpg

DSC05690am.jpg

DSC05700aam.jpg

Engraved. If you put a needle in one, it will catch the groove.

Engraved. If you put a needle in one, it will catch the groove.

Very finely engraved. When I first checked, just by examining it at an oblique angle, I couldn't see the engraving. You have to run your fingertip across the numbers to feel the engraving.

Back