New Mexico June Albuquerque Meet-Up

mconnealy

Well-known
Local time
4:41 PM
New Mexico Film Photographers are invited to attend a meet-up each month to talk about any aspect of film photography.

The next Meet-up:

When: Sunday, June 3, 9:30 AM
Where: Michael Thomas Coffee Roasters, 202 Bryn Mawr Dr SE
Who: Veteran film users and anyone looking to get started in film photography.

Please note that the June meeting will take place on a Sunday rather than on a Saturday because of scheduling conflicts.

Sponsored by the New Mexico Film Photographers group at Flickr

Just a quick reminder about the upcoming meet-up at 9:30am on Sunday June 3rd at Michael Thomas Coffee Roasters, 202 Bryn Mawr Dr SE (Albuquerque). I have had attendance confirmations from an interesting lineup of people with quite a variety of film photography experiences, so am really looking forward to the get-together.

NM Film Photographers Update

NM Film Photographers Update

We had an excellent turn-out and discussion at the June meet-up. The next meeting will likely take place at the same Albuquerque coffeeshop in July. I will post an announcement with specifics of place, time and date in the New Mexico Film Photographers Flickr group and also on my blog, Photography and Vintage Film Cameras. People with an interest in the New Mexico meet-ups should look to those sources for information as I will not be making further forum postings as they are of no value to people outside the area.

Back