Jupiter LTM jupiter-8 likes cheap color film ...

Jupiter M39 lenses

paulfish4570

Mentor
Local time
3:43 PM
... i think. 400asa walgreens housebrand (still not as inexpensive as fuji superia 400 at wal-mart), bessa r:

i think it is a good combo (and i finally have learned how to focus a rangefinder again; the jup seems dead-on focus on the bessa r):

CopyofR1-10.jpg

R1-7.jpg

R1-8.jpg

R1-21.jpg

R1-19.jpg

R1-20.jpg

still having trouble framing straightly:

CopyofR1-12.jpg

it will be getting some more superia; 4 rolls for 8.64 at wal-mart today. right now, it is loaded with ilford xp2. bw400cn is gone from my closest wal-mart; looks like i'll be running bw film again before long ...

the grass skirt was being worn by a high school girl. two girls from our local high school come to the young at heart rook and dominos club on tuesday morning at a church as red cross volunteers. that's where i play rook almost every tuesday morning. anyhow, one of our retiree nuts asks the girls to dress in grass skirts, coconut halters and hawaiian shirts (over their own clothes, to be sure) to sing happy birthday to anyone who's having a birthday that day.

I like the fuji superia line of films. alot of my color stuff in the gallery here is on superia 400 our costco had a special that was something like 12 rolls for 15.00.

Back