Leica X (all models) - Post your photos!

dave lackey

Mentor
Local time
11:39 PM
Edit: 6-14-2015

This is a re-start of an old thread...

Enough time has passed for many folks to get some photos they would like to share from the X....

So, Let's see whatcha got!

It is time to revive this thread and find out where you X-Philes are....

Just having fun this Autumn with the Leica X1:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Autumn Leaf and The Star blog.jpg
    Autumn Leaf and The Star blog.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4
  • The Star Abstracted blog.jpg
    The Star Abstracted blog.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4
Colors for me are fun! Autumn light is the best of the year...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Autumn Leaf and The Star blog.jpg
    Autumn Leaf and The Star blog.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2
Grey and cloudy days are now becoming fewer but yesterday it was all grey with no sun peeking through the clouds...still, I couldn't resist taking some snapshots of the Sakura blossoms at one of our little parks in the neighborhood...

This weekend, I will go back and try to find it with decent light.:angel: Still, I am pleased with the X1 results!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sakura at Gazebo 3 rff.jpg
    Sakura at Gazebo 3 rff.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 9
Dang, a hug is just what I need these days...;)

You are right! Let's see what all of YOU have from your Leica X on this thread!:)

well i was looking some pix of my gone x1...that was a neat little camera...having that helped me a lot using my current dp2m...you don´t need to AF a 24mm lens....just set hyperfocal f5.6 auto iso...

5261261162_d19b75697c_b.jpg

This child was very heavy....

:)

The way things are going with my X1, I have already given up on an M8 and maybe not even need an M9!:p

The X1 is THAT good!

Astonishing to some:

"I could live with the Leica X1 as the only digital camera I ever own for the rest of my life."

For that matter, I could live with the Leica M3 as the only film camera I ever own for the rest of my life!

I reckon it will take years to really learn what I can do with the X1. Seriously. I still think I need another 20 years just to learn what I can do with the M3. And it has nothing to do with the number of frames shot...

I am astonished at the results and how the X1 just feels right and works perfectly. That is why it rides in the same bag as the M3.:)

Will post a new photo or three this weekend. Gotta run, busy day. But I will have the X1 in my bag at all times.:p

Curious to see your photos Dave, if everything ok I'll post a couple of mine next week, when back home. Bye
robert

Curious to see your photos Dave, if everything ok I'll post a couple of mine next week, when back home. Bye
robert

Thank you, Robert! I am a bit under the weather at the moment but will find time to post over the weekend, looking forward to yours.

Note: Mine is sporting a VIOOH at the moment....LOL!

Back