Malaysia on film

Guys, I'm in Malaysia. HMU when any of you are around.

nickthetasmaniac, hope you enjoyed the trip here!

med_U34459I1479561743.SEQ.0.jpg

Guys, I'm in Malaysia. HMU when any of you are around.

nickthetasmaniac, hope you enjoyed the trip here!

Hi Sara, please feel free to post as much as you like :)

I usually come over a couple of times a year to visit family (once for CNY and then whenever we can fit it in...). I think I'll be back for a week or two in September :)

Hi Sara, please feel free to post as much as you like :)

I usually come over a couple of times a year to visit family (once for CNY and then whenever we can fit it in...). I think I'll be back for a week or two in September :)

I'm away for two weeks in September, Nick!

But other than that, I'm around, even in CNY (but in KL).

I don't shoot much here though :( Sigh...

Kelian Intan, Perak

This was taken about half an hour after I proposed, and a few minutes after we told my Fiancée's (now Wife's) family. I think Jan was hoping the pup would have a calming influence :)

Minolta Autocord, 75mm Chiyoko Rokkor and Portra400

Over on the other side (Sarawak).

Leica M2 + 35 Lux Asph v1
13267301445_6f00594515_b.jpg

Pentax 645n (Bidayuh)
13127155195_0d27cfcc65_c.jpg

Pentax 645n (Bidayuh)
12872661775_b11f457bc7_c.jpg

Sony Nex 5n (over a bottle of hard liquor each)
12521493814_e9e7d8e672_c.jpg

Sony Nex 5n (Kuching)
12410986864_c88b95fbb9_c.jpg

Its been awhile since I visited RFF, and should pull a few images from my pool of Malaysia. I lost plenty of images after my computer crashed, but these are still found on my site (yay!)

I can't remember his name, but in his hand is a 8x10 print of his wife. I first made that image in my previous visit to Malacca. Unfortunately, she has since passed on before I could present it to her. I showed it around, asking for her. Where someone said 'That's his wife', and pointed me to his stall. Malacca closes Jonker street from Fri - Sun each weekend, where they allow residents to set up shop for tourist (like myself).
Fuji GF670, Acros.
p749694760-4.jpg

Store owner, Johor Baru, Malaysia
Shot with the YashicaMat 124 with Arista EDU 120mm.
p707904549-4.jpg

Its been awhile since I visited RFF, and should pull a few images from my pool of Malaysia. I lost plenty of images after my computer crashed, but these are still found on my site (yay!)

I can't remember his name, but in his hand is a 8x10 print of his wife. I first made that image in my previous visit to Malacca. Unfortunately, she has since passed on before I could present it to her. I showed it around, asking for her. Where someone said 'That's his wife', and pointed me to his stall. Malacca closes Jonker street from Fri - Sun each weekend, where they allow residents to set up shop for tourist (like myself).
Fuji GF670, Acros.
p749694760-4.jpg

Store owner, Johor Baru, Malaysia
Shot with the YashicaMat 124 with Arista EDU 120mm.
p707904549-4.jpg

Very nice work with your 124

I can't remember his name, but in his hand is a 8x10 print of his wife. I first made that image in my previous visit to Malacca. Unfortunately, she has since passed on before I could present it to her. I showed it around, asking for her. Where someone said 'That's his wife', and pointed me to his stall.

That's a really wonderful (and sad) story, thanks for sharing!

Chinese New Years ceremony | USJ

M2, Voigtlander 50/f1.5 and Portra800

Pulau Ketam, one of several low-lying mangrove islands at the mouth of the Klang River (the river that runs through the Kuala Lumpur CBD). The islands are home to a thriving fishing industry and can be reached via a short ferry ride from Port Klang.

Hasselblad SWC/M and Portra400

Back