Rajasthan

I am going to guess this is why you commented about PlusX in the other thread. Glorious shot. Thank you for sharing it.
Yes, but not just that one, the whole trip looked like Plus-X. I’m not sure there was enough light when I photographed her to easily use Plus-X, but I’d have given it a go. Amazing light, beautiful people. Her name, Sapna, means ‘to dream’ and the part of my trip in her village was a monochrome dream - such amazing light, such beautiful textures.

And you’re welcome.

Last edited:
You've treated us to multiple stunning images here, and it seems like there's more to come. Have they been shown all in one place as an exhibit, or have you considered publishing them as a book? If not, let me encourage you to do so! This is a collection of excellent, insightful work that deserves a broader audience.

You've treated us to multiple stunning images here, and it seems like there's more to come. Have they been shown all in one place as an exhibit, or have you considered publishing them as a book? If not, let me encourage you to do so! This is a collection of excellent, insightful work that deserves a broader audience.
Thank you. The answer is (was?) no to both questions. I took these in 3.5 days during a very fast visit; I’d want more time to properly take photos for an exhibition or book. I do appreciate your encouragement, maybe they are better than I thought.

Back