Rollei 35 - one year

Great to see you’re still at it, Zeno. I tried a one camera, one lens film project this year and lasted four months. No GAS, just got antsy for variety and some of that 1s and 0s photography. I admire your commitment, as well as your pictures.

John
Thank you, John; it wasn´t a one year one camera project in my case either and it was GAS for me. but I see the Rollei as an enjoyable side project.
Roll 508:
1715654389406.png

I do indeed use a sunshade. Sometimes I fold it down on purpose to get more flare, sometimes the Tessar has it´s own ideas about the look of the picture.
I really do not care much about the flare; the Rollei is not my camera for technically corect pictures;)
I did not intend it as a criticism; merely an observation. And yes, flare can be be a compositional defect or enhancement, depending on the intent of the photographer. Oh, and by the way, I liked most of your images.

I did not intend it as a criticism; merely an observation. And yes, flare can be be a compositional defect or enhancement, depending on the intent of the photographer. Oh, and by the way, I liked most of your images.
I didn´t see it as criticism; if my answer suggested this, blame my english teachers;-) Thank you for your positive feedback!

1715740910499.png
Roll 552 lens flare plus greasy bus windows.

Back