Wanted: Testers for 3D printed Busch Pressman Model D lens boards

abram

Local time
7:49 AM
Do you have a Busch Pressman Model D? They're great little 4x5 press cameras with rotating backs and solid aluminum bodies. The one problem with them has been the lack of available lens boards. So I recently took advantage of the opportunity to collaborate with the good folks at Negative Supply and get some new boards designed and 3D printed. Here's what the first batch of boards look like:

Prototype lens boards - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4946.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	140.3 KB ID:	4762011Mounted board - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4880.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	105.9 KB ID:	4762012

These boards are working well for me on my Model D, but I'd like to have a few more people try them out with various shutters and lenses before we finalize the design and make a bunch more of them. So if you have a Model D, and are in a position to test out a new lens board in the next couple of weeks, please get in touch! Message me for details and let me know what shutter/lens you'd be mounting and whether you'd need a Copal 0 or Copal 1 board. Thanks!

Back