Yashica LTM Yashica YF test roll

Yashica M39 M39 screw mount bodies/lenses
The second roll has confirmed that there is a big problem with the film transport. And the instruction placard in the baseplate came off, and I don't know where. So it's off the Mark Hama for an overhaul. But here are a couple of shots from the Ilford FP4 PLUS 125 I ran through it.

Fulhart Knob, Flattop, and Grindstone Knob by br1078phot, on Flickr
I like the contrast on this Ilford. View from a hilltop parking lot in an industrial center. The Appalachian Trail runs along the ridges in the background.

Wide Skies by br1078phot, on Flickr
If you want to get a wide photo of the sky, you either have to be on the side of a mountain, or at the largest open area of flat land around, the airport. Looking towards the end of Runway 26. Or maybe it's the start of Runway 03.

ROATower by br1078phot, on Flickr
The new control tower at Roanoke Regional. This one I did lighten a little bit, as I misjudged the exposure. And I had to straighten the picture to keep it from looking like the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

I'll be looking forward to when the camera gets back, as that Canon 50/1.8 is really working good, now that I've cleaned the gunk out of it.

Almost forgot the link to the rest of the set:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7699588@N07/sets/72157627703683973/

PF

Last edited by a moderator:
Back