Illinois Chicago meetup?

Whoa!! And I'm still sick! Glad the meeting went ahead anyway! :) I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I was going to take my X-Pro1 and my M2 (painted black) and/or my newly acquired M4 with a Canon lens.

Let's stay connected! :)

OK, can we try again?

I'm going to be laid up for months following surgery in late June, can we do something before then? Someplace suburban this time, please - parking in the Lincoln Square area blows, and us suburbanites pretty much need to drive (plus I can't walk long distances right now.)

What say coffee/beer and lunch followed by shooting in downtown Oak Park? How about noonish Saturday, June 4?

OK, can we try again?

I'm going to be laid up for months following surgery in late June, can we do something before then? Someplace suburban this time, please - parking in the Lincoln Square area blows, and us suburbanites pretty much need to drive (plus I can't walk long distances right now.)

What say coffee/beer and lunch followed by shooting in downtown Oak Park? How about noonish Saturday, June 4?

I might be able to make it... can way to make it a little later so the light is better..? I'll have a better idea when its closer..

This time I may be able to make it. Saturday, June 4th at noon, somewhere in Oak Park, for lunch and camera sharing. Sound good to me!

Well, I didn't brave the cold in February, but I can brave June weather. Right now, it looks like I am free. I will try to make it!

Matt

Does anyone that is attending have a C-V 21/4P? If you do, could you please bring it along?

I'd like to try a few frames on my M-P to see how the edges do.

Ok, roll call. Who is going to make it next Saturday? I think the idea of shooting early for those that can make it is a good one, and why don't we plan on lunch at 11 after that?

I'll research restaurants in downtown Oak Park - does anyone have suggestions?

Ok, roll call. Who is going to make it next Saturday? I think the idea of shooting early for those that can make it is a good one, and why don't we plan on lunch at 11 after that?

I'll research restaurants in downtown Oak Park - does anyone have suggestions?

I think I still can.. I'll know better once gets closer..

I should be there with Owen. We have to get the Subaru to the Uhaul in Oak Park (off Harlem) at 12. Otherwise, we're good whenever.

I will have a non-surgical procedure the day before (scheduled long before this meeting was proposed) but I should be in conditions to make it there on Saturday, June 4th. Oak Park should be an easy ride from DeKalb.

Back