How difficult is it to transition from AF to M10 rangefinder?

That he was at times provocative and sometimes not and caused consternation does not set him apart from many on this board. Let
us hope that we do not ever descend into a homogeneous group of "yea sayers" who all get along just fine. This board is supposed to be for discussion and exchange of ideas. If there is no difference there is no exchange.

I like manual RF cameras when shooting with lenses up to 35mm focal length.
The Leica M2 is my first choice because of the uncluttered VF.
Using anything greater than the 35mm focal length, I need the AF from an SLR or a mirrorless DSLR.

That he was at times provocative and sometimes not and caused consternation does not set him apart from many on this board. Let
us hope that we do not ever descend into a homogeneous group of "yea sayers" who all get along just fine. This board is supposed to be for discussion and exchange of ideas. If there is no difference there is no exchange.
Discussion has, at its base, the sensibilities of
- articulating your position/understanding of an issue,
- listening to responses,
- and responding thoughtfully with agreement or disagreement based upon your analytic understanding.

It doesn't mean arguing or making non-sequitur questions/responses without thought or reason, or having an indefatigable obstinacy for a position that has no merit.

G

There was a good discussion in the why do you take pictures thread and some serious philosophical exchanges. He likes sailing close to the wind. And he knows the risks. This is not just another photographic forum. Won’t surprise me if he returns and I’d be pleased to see him back. A few have gone and retuned. Good people too. Very good one of them. Another I worried he had serious demons he was wrestling with, displaced to picking fights. In a club there is only so much you can do.

Back