Connecticut New England RFF Summer Meet?

Well at least it missed the house; that's the last thing you want. :eek: You seem to be connected though - services back?

Sorry to hear about the tree and the interrupted services.
Maybe it is a great opportunity for a little photo story...

Ciao

Joerg

Bump. The meet will be this Saturday, Aug. 5th, at Old Sturbridge Village.

According to Ralph, the park opens at 9:30,and that he will try to be there by 10am. I'm not sure if I can get there that early, but I'll try.

Joerg I'll send you an email tomorrow night about times and stuff. That is if I survive the 100+ temp. in Boston tomorrow...:eek:

Bump. Realistic estimate, I'll probably be there by noontime. My kids have swimming lessons from 9-10 am. i had initially thought that they could skip this Saturday's lesson, but have been told otherwise. ;)

I've sent Joerg an email, I can go early or later. My preference is to be there in the morning but we'll see what Joerg says. We'll be there though... :)

Hi,

just mailed peter back.
I will bring my family on drive up there with them. We will shoot for 10-11, lets see how the little monster will do.
I will bring my RFF hat for easier recognition :)

Ciao

Joerg

Joerg said:
Sorry to hear about the tree and the interrupted services.
Maybe it is a great opportunity for a little photo story...

Ciao

Joerg

I missed this.

No, the chain saw provided my revenge. The mighty fallen oak never stood a chance.

Joerg said:
Hi,

just mailed peter back.
I will bring my family on drive up there with them. We will shoot for 10-11, lets see how the little monster will do.
I will bring my RFF hat for easier recognition :)

Ciao

Joerg
And I will bring my RFF hat for head protection... ;)

Just got back. Met up with Rover, Peter and Joerg for an enjoyable day at Old Sturbridge Village. Great company and lots of photo opportunities. :)

Hi,

just got back! My family and i had a great time. Also I did not understand the battle reenactment..........;-(
It was really nice meeting rover and His son, Ray and his family and Peter!

I am looking forward to some pics.

Man, if we did not knwo Joe, what else would be there to talk about......
;-) ;-)

Ciao

Joerg

It was a pleasure for Sam and I as well.

And, of course there are some snaps, courtesy of my son and his little digi snapper. ;)

Attachments

• PICT0048.JPG
    PICT0048.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0049.JPG
    PICT0049.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0050.JPG
    PICT0050.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 0
That was the 35 Summilux Peter let me play with all day. What a very nice lens. I can't wait to process the film....maybe tomorrow morning (fingers are crossed).

Attachments

• PICT0030.JPG
    PICT0030.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0038.JPG
    PICT0038.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0043.JPG
    PICT0043.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 0
Back