Scandinavia Scandinavian Group - any interest to start one !?

JonR

Well-known
Local time
8:02 AM
Friends

I have been watching various threads here at RFF about local and regional gatherings and there are apparently a number of local RFF clubs also! Combining your interest, RFF on the web with the occasional meeting sounds as a great way to expand your hobby!

So - just want to check:
Are there any Scandinavians out there who would like to at least as a first step create a mailing list and when we know if there is an interest maybe be part of a Scandinavian RFF Club !?

If so - please comment in this thread and/or drop me an email!

Jon
living in Näsby-Park just outside Stockholm, Sweden

If I still lived in Näsbypark (Orrvägen), I'd join for sure.
But a regional RFF club still sounds like fun!

Good - I have a number of people having expressed email directly via email to me also so let´s see if we what we can get this way over the next couple of weeks or so given that it is Summer and for many vacation period!

And by the way Jobo in Berlin -- the world is small, I live very very close to Orrvägen where you have apparently lived before moving to Germany - I live at Koltrastvägen!

Jon

Kul - låt oss se vad för intresse vi får - med den mängd diskussioner som förekommer här på RFF tar det kanske ett litet tag att ringa in oss Skandinaver!
Jon

Intressant - tycks ju finnas en del "nordbor" - ska kolla in Daniels blogg som tipsas om ovan!
Jon

jon, i got your email and i suggest you get in touch with stephen. he is the only one that can add a new section. i doubt that there would be a problem with your request.
we don't normally add a moderator for the individual areas though.

good luck to you!

joe

JonR said:
Are there any Scandinavians out there who would like to at least as a first step create a mailing list and when we know if there is an interest maybe be part of a Scandinavian RFF Club !?

so that would include only Norway, Denmark and Sweden? not e.g. Finland and Baltic countries?

Jarski - I was thinking more about the whole Nordic region including of course both Finland and the Baltics.... we are for sure small countries but together there might be a big enough interest to create a group!??

I have contacted Stephen at Cameraquest to check if we can set up a subforum.

Jon

Håller med - det får nog vara grundtanken att man ska kunna köra på svenska/norska/danska rakt av och hoppas på att ialla fall det mesta kan förstås!
Jon

JonR said:
Jarski - I was thinking more about the whole Nordic region including of course both Finland and the Baltics....

then am interested also :) I move back Finland within couple months..

JonR said:
det får nog vara grundtanken att man ska kunna köra på svenska/norska/danska rakt av och hoppas på att ialla fall det mesta kan förstås!
Jon

Låter bra, tycker jag. Om språket blir skandinaviska får vi i alla fall med oss de finlandssvenska medlemmarna (jag tror att det finns en del sådana) och så blir de finsktalande motiverade att fräscha upp sina kunskaper i svenska. :D Själv är jag finne i livslång (?) exil i Sverige.

SO - we now have a Scandinavian RF Club here at RFF but with a very broad definition of Scandinavia of course inviting members also from Finland and the Baltic states but with the intention to be able to post in our native languages - Swedish, Danish, Norweigan etc....

So far 15 members:

1. JonR
2. Toyfel
3. Jobo
4. EmilGil
5. Wilt
6. Aurelius
7. Back Alley
8. Dlridings
9. Jarski
10. ErikFive
11. Trittium
12. Rogrund
13. Mtscherring
14. Petri
15. Hth

I will try to keep track of all joining...
/jon

Last edited:
Back