The Jupiter-12 picture gallery

Very nice, love the low angle. Is that a B-36 Peacemaker?
Yes, that B-36 shot was made in 2012 at the PIMA Air & Space Museum in Tucson. I see, however, that I mislabeled the shot as being made with the Jupiter 12 on my Kiev IIa. It was actually made with an ltm Jupiter 12 on my Zorki 2C.

med_U82868.1708081149.0.jpg

Marseillaise in feb 2017, exp 1/10

Very nice series. How do you rate Polypan F? I‘ve tried several times to push it but to no avail (maybe wrong developer).
Thank you! I usually expose it at 100 ISO and develop in Rodinal 1+100, one hour stand. I tried pushing but it got me nothing worth the effort. After more than 1000 rolls I am convinced that Polypan is not the film for a wide tonal range. I love it for the deep blacks and blown out highlights and halations it gives me.

Thank you! I usually expose it at 100 ISO and develop in Rodinal 1+100, one hour stand. I tried pushing but it got me nothing worth the effort. After more than 1000 rolls I am convinced that Polypan is not the film for a wide tonal range. I love it for the deep blacks and blown out highlights and halations it gives me.
I'm sad I passed on opportunity to buy Polypan in bulk when it was dirt cheap, the look it gives is unique.

Museum Zeche Hannover (former coal mine) in Bochum, Germany.
Canon 7s, Jupiter-12 (wide open or very little stepped down).
Orwo/Wolfen NP100, Adox XT-3, 1+2, 12 Min.
The negatives are a little bit too thin. Under developed and under exposed.
With the low light condition indoor, a 400 ISO film would have been a better choice.
Flatbed scans from the silver gelatine prints on RC paper.

2024-27-13.jpg
2024-27-14.jpg
2024-27-20.jpg

Last edited:
Back