Winona Ryder's Super Bowl ad AND Leica M3

MaZo

Established
Local time
5:22 PM
In the spot, Ryder travels throughout Winona town capturing images of her birthplace. She holds Leica M3 with collapsible Cron

winon.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

That's cool - but she needs to keep that other eye open and her arms tucked. :)

It's really difficult to keep your arm tucked when you're wearing a HD parka over two sweaters, a heavy shirt, and a long johns.

Speaking from previous experience living too far north.

It's really difficult to keep your arm tucked when you're wearing a HD parka over two sweaters, a heavy shirt, and a long johns.

Speaking from previous experience living too far north.

Too far North is after Polar Circle. Went skying where. Before is nothing far.

Pictures looks fake. She is dressed like Christmas Story kid, but no winter breath in it.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/W...c735c233a2660f!8m2!3d44.0553908!4d-91.6663523

Not surprised. It is North for sissies now.

Would be nice if this unknown to me person is using M3 for real.

Winona is cold enough. I lived about 140 miles straight South and the temps would never get above 0 for at least 2 months. Used to pick up Nome Alaska on the AM radio at night and Nome was warmer. Never been to the North Pole but been North of Duluth were temps of -30F weren't that uncommon. All too dang cold.

Would be nice if this unknown to me person is using M3 for real.

She's a very famous actress, most recently in a hit show called Stranger Things.
She may be unknown to you...

I think you are taking this too seriously. It's a cute story playing on her name, the town's name and the product. I find it quite delightful.
Come up with a story line using a famous person (because it has to resonate to the masses as it is an advertisement), that has a cute angle, that sells the product.

Back