Black Friday bags deals?

Ko.Fe.

Lenses 35/21 Gears 46/20
Local time
5:35 AM
My many years old Tamrac Rally bag has second ear on the backle broke. I ordered two pin replacement backle from Australian manufacturer via German Ebay seller.
This is how it works in Canada if we want to pay 16 CAD instead of 32CAD from Amazon.ca local and not so local affiliates.
But, thanks to most hated PoA, we have higher limit on allowed export from USA as duty free.

So, my question - is it worth to spend some time on internet to try to get Black Friday deals on Tamrac or Domke bags?

Ko, I'd watch B&H. I'm very appreciative of their free shipping to Canada policy. It sure save money shipping 16x20 & 20 x24 paper to Western Canada. Or use Amazon.ca prime w free shipping. I end up paying off the prime membership quite easily over the course of the year. Lots of ebay sellers inflate the shipping charges.

My many years old Tamrac Rally bag has second ear on the backle broke. I ordered two pin replacement backle from Australian manufacturer via German Ebay seller.
This is how it works in Canada if we want to pay 16 CAD instead of 32CAD from Amazon.ca local and not so local affiliates.
But, thanks to most hated PoA, we have higher limit on allowed export from USA as duty free.

So, my question - is it worth to spend some time on internet to try to get Black Friday deals on Tamrac or Domke bags?

what bags are you looking at?

Thank you, all!

I'm looking for Tamrac Rally 6 bag or similar in style and price.
This bag has correct inner size, it is not as deep as old style Domke bags.
It has advanced pockets in front compartment, suitable for daily use.
And it has two pockets on each side. Which is super important to me because I need water to keep me hydrated during summer in cold Canada. I need at least one pocket like this, because moisture has to be kept away from gear inside of the bag, and bottles do leak sometimes.

I'll keep eye on BH. How it works on Black Friday? Do I have to be in front of the screen at 1AM on this Friday to get it under limited quantities offer?

Thank you, all!

I'm looking for Tamrac Rally 6 bag or similar in style and price.
This bag has correct inner size, it is not as deep as old style Domke bags.
It has advanced pockets in front compartment, suitable for daily use.
And it has two pockets on each side. Which is super important to me because I need water to keep me hydrated during summer in cold Canada. I need at least one pocket like this, because moisture has to be kept away from gear inside of the bag, and bottles do leak sometimes.

I'll keep eye on BH. How it works on Black Friday? Do I have to be in front of the screen at 1AM on this Friday to get it under limited quantities offer?

The Tenba DNA line looks close enough.

the rally 6 is a nice bag...i had one for awhile but eventually sold it as i just had too many bags...i still find most domkes fit me better.

Ko, as I recall the Domke has good size pockets & if they don't fit a regular bottle, you'll be able to find some bottle that fits well. I don't know what inspired backalley's comment about Domke 'crap,' but i have a small Domke that fits an M & a couple of lenses as well as two messenger bags. I've had them for almost 20 years and use them alot. They're tough as nails.

Ko, as I recall the Domke has good size pockets & if they don't fit a regular bottle, you'll be able to find some bottle that fits well. I don't know what inspired backalley's comment about Domke 'crap,' but i have a small Domke that fits an M & a couple of lenses as well as two messenger bags. I've had them for almost 20 years and use them alot. They're tough as nails.

there is a question mark at the end of that post...read the post one up from mine...

Game is over. BH didn't gave any good deals for me. F-8 sand color version seems to be discounted anyway. Amazon.ca Domke re-sellers increased prices through the roof and then showed discounted price which was stil ridiculous high.

I purchased discounted, old Canon lens instead :)

Back