Coldplay and Leica

morphomir

:-)
Local time
8:36 PM
Hi again, all -

This is a bit nerdy of me, but as I went to iTunes to see about the band Coldplay and their upcoming album, I noticed that the large photo they have for that album has a guy holding a Leica! Wow, I am truly amazed. Is it an M6? I'm sure all you Leica connoisseurs would know :)

If you'd like to check it out, go to your iTunes, iTunes store, and type in Coldplay. Their new album is called Viva La Vida. Looks like he's got a nice leather strap, too!

Again, it's just a nerdy excitement I get when I see Leica in movies or popular bands.

Be well.

There are a lot of prominent people using Leica M cameras. We already had a thread about that, listing those people. :)

No problem. :) I think that cd cover was posted here, too, sometime in the last weeks. Did you already search the forum for it?

It looks like an M8 to me and the case looks like a Luigi.

Naw, there wouldnt be a rewind knob on the corner by his eye. It looks to me like probably an M7 or M6 ttl judging by the space above the rangefinder window. Along with a 35 'lux becuase of the square hood and the frameline preview lever is all the way to the right.

just my observations....................

Back