Gallery Picks for the week ending jan 16, 2022

robert blu

quiet photographer
Local time
3:40 PM
Gallery Picks is an opportunity for you to post a heads up to what you have seen during the past seven days at RFF that you like.
There's no membership requirement, no criteria (except past seven days), no voting, no limit to the number of photos mentioned, and everybody mentioned is a winner.

Anybody can start the thread on a Monday.

I'll start with a beautiful portrait of his friend by Shab, who has been so kind to explain the story behind this photo in this thread, post # 15 : https://www.rangefinderforum.com/node/4766222

med_U28593.1642271122.1.jpg

and a color picture by Lukitas, a simple but nice shot. Love it, the colours!

U54266.1642106028.0.jpg

I'll add more pictures later! Your time now!

"Pensacola Beach" by Raid: love the colours here, that red backpack is the cherry on the cake. And I feel a sense of quiet and freedom looking at this picture. Well done Raid!

med_U3565.1642368856.0.jpg

and again Raid with a photo which demonstrate the beauty of details which can be found near home. Simple lines, essentiality is the key word here!

med_U3565.1642368567.0.jpg

Good work with silhouettes in this photo by Wenge, well seen and well done

U60368.1642221796.0.jpg

Another essential photo this time by Alfasud:

U48596.1642188702.0.jpg

More interesting photos in the gallery, please add your selection :)

Thank you very much, Robert. I try to find good locations that are close to our home these days.

med_U48596.1642188702.0.jpg

by Alfasud

Yes, a good sample for it is useful to take a picture whenever it appears. Thank you for remembering me Robert :)

Thank you very much Robert!

About Gallery... I'm having some problems. I think I don't understand well how does it work. I will try it again. I see the pictures from the past... and I can't upload more pictures.

I like a lot all the pictures you have post in this thread!

About Gallery... I'm having some problems. I think I don't understand well how does it work. I will try it again. I see the pictures from the past... and I can't upload more pictures.

Sometimes it is very slow, not sure why. Perhaps too much traffic. Trying later could be the right move.
By the way the link to your web does not work !

Back