Gallery pics for the week ending Monday feb 27

robert blu

quiet photographer
Local time
12:49 AM
Gallery Picks is an opportunity for you to post a heads up to what you have seen during the past seven days at RFF that you like.
There's no membership requirement, no criteria (except past seven days), no voting, no limit to the number of photos mentioned, and everybody mentioned is a winner.

Anybody can start the thread on a Monday.

How to do it (in case you are not familiar with the procedure).

First go to Gallery Portal - Gallery select all photos (check if ordered by date)
Than go with the mouse over the photo you want to select and click with the right key of the mouse: a drop down menu appears, and click (left key) on the "copy image link" .

Now go back to the thread and in the answer window go over the top bar and click the small rectangular icon with a landscape in it (it s named insert image) which opens a small window: on the top of this select the chain simbol (on the right) which opens a box for the URL address in which you can paste the address of the image by clicking with the right key of the mouse. Please be carefu not to select ther nsert media box and be aware that it is not possible to paste more than three photo in a post.
Suggestion to make it simpler: I open on the screen of my computer two tabs or two windows : one with the tread and the other with the gallery. In this way I am able to move quicker from the gallery to the thread and back. I hope this helps :)

Last edited:
Sorry for late start, but here are a few pics.

Kai-San with a B&W, interesting subject, love that stone!

U73354.1677320152.0.jpg

and Shab with a nice scene, love that running boy! Good catch!

U28593.1677428206.0.jpg

Arnold Layne, I like the geometry here. Well done!

U82040.1677357316.0.jpg

It seems to me the gallery is losing steam, popularity. Too bad, this thread probably won't have a long life either.

I really appreciate the effort you put into this thread. I think the gallery is really losing steam and I start to consider RFF rather as camera club than photo forum (which is also ok).

Last edited:
Thank you very much Robert.

This is my favourite of the week:

med_U2585.1677275709.2.jpg

BILL BLACKWELL

Photo - 2004201

I don't know how to express in English the many things I feel when I look at this photo.
Im not even sure if I can do either in my own language.

Back