Gallery pics for the weeks ending Monday 23 jan 2023, B&W

robert blu

quiet photographer
Local time
4:18 PM
Premise:
"Gallery pics for the week ending..." was a regular thread on RFF in the past. I would like to try to ressurect it in the hope to give more life to our gallery. Unfortunately there have been not many submissions lately. I hope there will be a more active partecipation in future, by the way I am guilty too for not posting pictures in the gallery for a long time!

This is to remind what Gallery Pics was and hopefully will be in the future!

Gallery Picks is an opportunity for you to post a heads up to what you have seen during the past seven days at RFF that you like.
There's no membership requirement, no criteria (except past seven days), no voting, no limit to the number of photos mentioned, and everybody mentioned is a winner.

Anybody can start the thread on a Monday.

I start with the photos which impressed me. Just noticed the new system does not allow to add more than three pictures in a post, so this is my B&W selection:

KEITH (welcome back to RFF!): great play between light and shadow

U5265.1673694029.0.jpg

Beautiful double portrait by MP-GUY, lovely expressions of the two girls (thanks again for all the good work you are doing for RFF)

U1.1673914686.0.jpg

ELMARMAN made a great work with the 1956 AGFA ISOLETTE III 120 Rangefinder with 75mm f3.5 SOLINAR lens

U53203.1674160063.0.jpg

Last edited:
And here are the colours:

J.SCOOTER: love the colours, like a Turner watercolour!

med_U38373.1673960379.0.jpg

and I like the light in this photo by SHAB, whose work in B&W is also superb:

med_U28593.1674390500.0.jpg

Thanks for picking one of mine Robert and thank you for resurrecting this thread.
Will get my picks in after I am done shoveling snow...

Yee ha! (y) Good on you Robert and thanks for the mention ... very glad to see this thread appear this morning and I'll be back later with some choices. :)

Back