back alley

IMAGES
Local time
2:45 PM
11843792145_d5ac3e44e6_c.jpg

11843761285_c1fe6c185a_c.jpg

11844594386_6a5d0ab642_c.jpg

thanks jamie...i was starting to feel invisible around here...

Yes... I know how you feel. I think it just must be that there's SO much going on in the photography & photo gear worlds these days (and thus here at RFF too); so many things to talk about and look at. Five years ago I felt like I could come to RFF and pretty quickly be in a conversation with just about everyone here. Now it seems like there's a thousand streams of thought/interest going on at the same time. Therefore it feels like any thought or image I post has far less chance of being considered by anyone else. I feel like I almost have to insert my posts at times when there's optimal chance of it being seen... but haven't figured when that is yet. :eek:

Yes... I know how you feel. I think it just must be that there's SO much going on in the photography & photo gear worlds these days (and thus here at RFF too); so many things to talk about and look at. Five years ago I felt like I could come to RFF and pretty quickly be in a conversation with just about everyone here. Now it seems like there's a thousand streams of thought/interest going on at the same time. Therefore it feels like any thought or image I post has far less chance of being considered by anyone else. I feel like I almost have to insert my posts at times when there's optimal chance of it being seen... but haven't figured when that is yet. :eek:

how very true…

Back