DSCF1263.JPG

DSCF1254.JPG

X-Pro3, Fujinon XF 56mm f1.2 R lens
Astia film simulation
Yokohama, Japan - October 2020

All the best,
Mike

Santiago - Chile (X-H1 & 56mm 1.2)

jsrocket, thanks for sharing those outstanding images. I hope you'll be posting more in the future.

My connection with Chile is that I routinely drink Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon wine with my dinner. The quality is excellent and it's cheaper and better than Japanese red wine.

All the best,
Mike

jsrocket, thanks for sharing those outstanding images. I hope you'll be posting more in the future.

My connection with Chile is that I routinely drink Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon wine with my dinner. The quality is excellent and it's cheaper and better than Japanese red wine.

All the best,
Mike

Thank you Mike... I will try to share more. If you get a chance, try Chilean Carmenere. It is really a great wine in Chile.

Thank you Mike... I will try to share more. If you get a chance, try Chilean Carmenere. It is really a great wine in Chile.

Jsrockit, my wife and I tried the Carmenere last night and it was quite enjoyable. Thank you for the recommendation.

We also bought a bottle of Chilean Pinot Noir and I have to say that it was exceptionally good!

It's so nice that the wine from Chile is so readily available here in Japan.

All the best,
Mike

Two Non Blondes

DSCF0167.JPG

DSCF0168.JPG

Fujifilm X-H1, Fujinon XF 56mm f1.2 R lens
Astia film simulation
Yokohama, Japan - Nov 2020

All the best,
Mike

Back